1. Detect moisture problems: Thermal imaging can detect moisture problems that may not be visible to the naked eye, such as leaks in roofs, walls, and plumbing systems. Moisture problems can lead to mold growth, structural damage, and other health hazards.
2. Identify insulation issues: Thermal imaging can show you where your home is losing heat and energy. This can help you identify areas where you can improve insulation, which can save you money on your energy bills.
3. Find electrical problems: Thermal imaging for electrical inspections can sometimes detect electrical problems, such as overloaded circuits and faulty wiring. These problems can pose a fire hazard.
4. Make informed decisions: Thermal imaging can give you peace of mind by helping you identify potential problems before you buy a home. This information can help you make informed decisions about whether to purchase the home or whether to negotiate repairs.
5. Save money in the long run: By identifying hidden problems early on, thermal imaging can help you save money in the long run. You may be able to avoid costly repairs, and prevent future problems that could have been detected with thermal imaging.
Thermal imaging is not a substitute for a traditional home inspection, but it can be a valuable supplement. If you are considering purchasing a home.
With every general home inspection Elite Safety included limited thermal scans for free, however this does not mean ESPI will perform a complete thermal imaging inspection of the entire structure. Don't be fooled, most inspectors who include free thermal scans aren't actually scanning every surface. Make sure to check with your inspector on what is actually included.
Full thermal scans include a complete scan of the home of all accessible areas. ESPI will also generate a separate report with all of your thermal images so you can see your home in a new light.
While the naked eye can see where a problem may be, an infrared camera can see exactly where the problems are, and can be a big advantage for home buyers.
Thermal Inspections Can Reveal:
Elite Safety can produce thermal videos. Check out this snapshot clip as well. If you are interested check out our socials below for more content.
Copyright© 2022 Elite Safety Property Inspections Inc, All Rights Reserved
Home Inspections • Business Property Inspections • Home Maintenance Plans • Mold Testing • Radon Testing • WDO/WDI (PEST)
Serving Ohio Areas: Cleveland, Youngstown Mentor, Chardon, Concord, Eastlake, Euclid, Fairport Harbor, Madison, North Perry, Painesville, Thompson
Kirtland, Willoughby, Akron, Canton, Cuyahoga Falls, Hudson, Macedonia, Twinsburg, Ravenna, Kent,
Sugar Bush Knolls, Stow, Streetsboro, Tallmadge, and much more!
Website Design and Hosting by Adriana's Web Studio Ohio